25mm Satin Wristbands with RFID Woven Label
|FOB Price:||US $0.15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.15/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JXS004
- Wristband Material: Polyester;Smooth Pet or Customize
- PVC Tag Material: Soft PVC
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Glow in the Dark, RFID
- Style: Event
- Color: Full Color
- Origin: Made in China
- Material: Polyester ; PVC
- Band Size: 1.6*36cm or Customize
- Tag Size: 24*38mm or Customize
- Suitable for: All People
- LOGO Type: Sublimation Transfer
- Transport Package: 1PCS/OPP; 50PCS/Big Bag; 3000PCS/CTN; 55*34*28cm
- HS Code: 852352100
|Item||25mm satin wristbands with RFID woven label|
|size||satin band 2.5*36cm|
|woven label 3*62mm|
|Material||satin band ; polyester|
|Logo||full color printing / woven|
|RFID chip||ICODE SLI; SLIX; Mifare 1K; Mifare UL;Mifare UL VE1; FM1108; Ntag 213 ; and so on|
|MOQ||we don't have MOQ any QTY is ok|
|packing||depend on your request|
|shipment||Fedex DHL UPS or TNT|
Fast Good and Cheap ~``
1.Samples charge:According to your design . Sampling time:3-5days
2.Samples charge:Free for Existing Samples Sampling time: 1day
1.Low MOQ: It can meet your business very well.
2.OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design .
3.Good Service : We treat clients as friend.
4.Good Quality :We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
5.Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from Courier Express (Long Contract).
Benefits of Using the RFID Wristbands
- The RFID tags can be read if passed near a reader, even if it is covered by the object or not visible.
- It can be read hundreds at a time while the bar codes can only be read one at a time using current devices, which reduces the queueing time.
- Preventing unauthorized access to restricted areas.
- The RFID-based control system allows the event organizers to more closely regulate numbers and makes the event safer.
- Collecting the information of RFID wristband holders, including their locations and how long they've been staying in the specific allowed areas, to figure out what stuff they might be interested in and arrange the next event accordingly.
- Locating the visitors' lost companions in crowds.
- Putting a sponsor's logo on the RFID wristbands.